Call for Papers
The 3rd International Conference on Business (ICB) 2019
Theme: Sustainable Business Development in the Connected Age
From 5-6th November 2019 at Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Vietnam
We would like to invite you to the 3rd International Conference on Business (ICB) 2019, organized by Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), in conjunction with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), University of Paris 13 (France), International Association of Sustainable Tourism Management (AIMTD), Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Belgium), and University of International Studies of Rome (Italia).
ICB 2019 will bring together leading academic researchers, scholars and practitioners to an interesting knowledge sharing and exchange event which covers a wide spectrum of scholarships of Sustainable Business Development in the Connected Age.
ICB 2019 welcomes papers across Marketing, Customer Behavior, Integrated Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurship, Management, International Business, Human Resources, Tourism Management, Information System, Finance disciplines focusing on (but not limited to) the following sub-themes:
- Marketing Strategy for Enterprises, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Customer Behavior and Marketing Research
- Integrated Marketing Communications for Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Public Relations, Advertising, Brand Management and Entrepreneurship
- Pedagogy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenges in Emerging Markets/Economies
- Developing Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
- Sustainable Development for Business and Economics
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Information and Communication Technology and Innovation
- Cross-Cultural Understanding for Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and Innovation, Sustainability
- Heritage Tourism and Sustainable Development
- Finance and Sustainable Development
Abstract: Maximum of two pages (including references).
Full paper: Maximum length 10,000 words (including references) relevant to the thematic areas of the Conference, indicating clearly:
- Background and/or Conceptual Model
- Results and/or Discussion
- Implications for Theory and Practice
Normal sessions are structured with 15 minutes presentations and 10 minutes discussions of papers.
Roundtable panels with well-known and well-established researchers, practitioners and journal editors will debate trends in the field both regarding publication and research approaches. Conference participants will be invited to participate in the panel debates with comments and questions.
All accepted papers will be presented at the conference and published in the conference’s proceedings. A selection of full papers will be invited for publication in:
- Australasian Marketing Journal (Scopus, ESCI-indexed), the official Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy.
- Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship (Scopus-indexed), the Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Journal of Science (Vietnam’s State Council for Professor Title list), HCMC-OU.
- Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Minh Ha, Rector, HCMC Open University
- Ms. Cao Thi Ngoc Dung, Chairwoman, HAWEE and PNJ
- Prof. Dr. Carsten Baumgarth, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo Viet Liem, UNSW Sydney, Editor-in-Chief, Australasian Marketing Journal
- Mr. Florian J. Beranek, UNIDO Lead Expert Societal Responsibility and Responsible Business Conduct RBC
Abstract submission: 10th April 2019
Abstract acceptance: 10th June 2019
Full paper submission extension: 30th August 2019
Full paper acceptance: 20th September 2019
Conference: 5-6th November 2019
Free of charge
Dr. Patrick Jean Gilabrt, UNIDO Vietnam